Fruits & Vegetables/Grains
- The company famous for introducing the kiwi to America! Wonderful exotic produce. Just about every type of produce you could imagine - if you need banana leaves, cactus pads or a mangosteen, they have it all.
From The Farm
- Premium agricultural products shipped directly from family farms across the country!This is an online Farmers Market providing the fresh, high-quality products. From fruits and vegetables to fish, meats and cheese, values on fresh-cut rose and floral arrangements. One of the joys of shopping at farmers markets is getting to know the grower who carefully nurtures, and picks and packs their produce. The website introduces you to each of their farmers so you will know exactly where your order is coming from.
Frog Hollow Farm
- Tree-ripened peaches, cherries, apricots, nectarines, pears, Asian pears, pluots, and plums in season.
- Farm fresh organic produce, with guaranteed overnight home delivery nationwide of organic vegetables, fruit, meat, coffee.
Local Harvest Store
- Products of family farmers direct to you. Support family farms--and an organic way of life & enjoy the freshest products!
Door to Door Organics
- East coast's source of fresh organic produce. Delivery of farm fresh organic vegetables and fruits to your home or office.
Sun Harvest Citrus
- Tree fresh, juicy Florida citrus. Wow, we found this wonderful citrus farm store in Fort Meyers, Florida. Their honeybells are so juicy you need a bib! We also love their fresh OJ and they have the best key lime pie around!
- Collaboration between some of Washington State's certified organic apple growers & Samish Bay Cheese organic dairy to offer organic fruit & cheese. Six varieties of apples are offered.
Bouquet of Fruits
- Tree ripened CA fruits (and a few veggies) Pipco Fruit Co, they also offer many gift baskets with CA artisanal cheese.
- Depending on season - apples, pears, cherries, nectarines, peaches and all types of citrus including CA Satsuma Mandarins.
CJ Olsen Cherries
- 106 years producing cherries in Sunnyvale, CA Fresh cherries available late May, dried, chocolate covered, pies, jams and cherry blossom honey– all from their own farm’s cherries.
Stone Ridge Orchard
- Apples! Hudson Valley NY farm who's focus is ecologically-grown gourmet fruits and fruit products. Variety of apples & fruit products shipped direct to you.
Oasis Date Gardens
- 175-acre working Medjool Date ranch, home of the superb Medjool and many other interesting date varieties.
White Dove Farm
- Farm fresh cherimoys and passion fruit. Great recipes for passion fruit on their site.
Passion Fruit Farm
- 3rd generation CA Fig farmers. From July- Oct order fresh figs! Kadota fig ( small, green/yellow skin,sweet center Aug-Oct), Black Mission (July - Oct) & Canaydria (Aug).
- Organic fruits, vegetables, greens fresh picked delivered overnight.
Frankie's Fruit & Chocolate
- Very rich dark chocolate dipped dried fruit -handcrafted. They use naturally dried fruits and homemade chocolate to create these addictive treats. In addition they also make dark & white chocolate circles topped with trail mix or fruit 7 nuts. You may think you have tasted similar items before but believe us these are better.
- Dried Washington State cherries, with/without sugar, cherry sauces, jams,savory cherry sauces, pie/cobbler fillings.
- A family business since 1929. Their own California dried apricots and sun dried apricot products all made from their own apricot trees. We sampled their "cots" and several preserve products. Excellent fresh flavor, really delicious. Try mixing the preserves with some natural peanut butter - wow that makes a great breakfast spread.
Meduri World Delights
- All natural dried fruits. The Meduri's travel the world selecting quality fruit at their peak. Yantai peaches & Shandong apricots from orchards in China. Morello cherries from Eastern Europe. Mangos from Thailand. Red raspberries and blackberries from Chile. Lingonberries from Scandinavia. Pink Lady apples from the Pacific Northwest.
- Mayan pearl fresh avocados, Infused avocado oil with natural flavors such as blood orange & roasted garlic.
Avocado Of the Month
- Premium avocados not found in stores, fresh from the farms and avocado oils. The fruit is allowed to ripen at their normal rate.
- Specializes in New World vegetables -order rare and exotic beans from the Americas. Plus dried chilies, corn products and herbs.All of the beans are heirloom varieties.
- They are all about rice, grains and beans - originally only supplying restaurants, they are now selling to consumers online. They offer grains from exotic places around the world.
- Family owned business - growers of exotic heirloom and organic beans.
- Committed to the discovery and introduction of rare ancient & new grains- unusual rices from remote corners of the world . From region to region unique soil, water, and growing conditions combine to produce rices that are flavorful, colorful and aromatic. These world rice’s are prized and cellared like fine wine. One of the newest Kalijira is a heirloom brown rice from India.
- Enjoy the same premium exotic mushroom sold to fine restaurants direct from the producer. They also sell dark truffle oil.
- Fresh Truffles: white , winter, bianchetti and summer, oils, preserved truffles, flash frozen & many truffle products - an incredible source!
- White and black, fresh and preserved truffles, sauces, and flavored oils, mushrooms. For nearly one century , traditional family trade of producing and commercializing truffles,guarantees choice of the best quality truffle
- Offering wild-harvested and hand-crafted foods from small harvesters/growers . Wild mushrooms and other seasonal wild-harvested items, fresh specialty produce, and hard to find ingredients
Rising Sea Vegetables
- Full line of northern California sea vegetables. Many varieties of seaweed, fresh and dried. Seaweed contains more vitamins and minerals than any other class of food. The large brown seaweeds known as "kelp" are also rich sources of alginic acids, which remove heavy metals and radioactive isotopes from the body and the bones. Seaweed is also a good source of protein .
- Hungarian goathorn peppers preserved in spiced olive oil, Available in hot and sweet. Harvested and packed mostly by hand!
- Brother/sister team, farm 20 acres in Sonoma County Wine Country. They grow more than 20 varieties of chiles and sweet peppers. Order Fresh Chiles, chile jams, dried chiles, salsa kits, chipotles dried and smoked and powder.
- A unique line of fresh all natural gourmet vegetable salads. Fresh cucumber salad and carrot salad.
- Importer of Spanish olives stuffed with many options! They also offer spices and EVOO. We sampled the olives which were excellent quality.
- Produced in France, they import their own olives, olive salads and olive oils and a variety of tapenades. We sampled a variety of their products - very good quality. The olive oil was rich and fruity. Because these are direct from their own factory their pricing is very low.
Site of the Month