Hancock Gourmet Lobster
- All-natural gourmet lobster specialties from their test kitchen in Cundy's Harbor, Maine's oldest commercial lobstering village. All products are freshly and naturally prepared in small batches.Appetizers, soups, entrees, desserts & live lobsters. They offer a great gift of real main lobster rolls with whoopie pies! Their Lobster Pot Pie recieved a 2003 NASFT award. We sampled their award winners ( the lobster mac and cheese, Lobster stew, lobster pot pies & scallop Bisque). These entrees are loaded with fresh lobster and are all delicious! We sampled a few of their creations, all loaded with large fresh lobster pieces!
Appetizers to go
- When we sampled these, we were not expecting much. Most commercial appetizers are, well, commercial. These are not commercial. Full of flavors, wonderful combinations, very fresh tasting. We sampled about 15 types - all were very good. Our top picks: citrus lump crab cakes, poached pear/brie bundles & bacon wrapped sirloin/gorgonzola skewers. These are a great alternative to using a caterer!
- Hand-made to order, using local organic & natural ingredients, and delivered to your doorstep! Crepinis fuse the French crepe with the Russian blini, with sweet & savory fillings. We found they very easy to heat and very fresh & delicious. Use as an entree (savory), appetizer, or dessert (sweet).
- Authentic Memphis style ribs - Everything BBQ, ribs, pulled pork, wings, sauces, dry rubs.
- Country ham, Eastern N.C. slow cooked BBQ meats & sausages. Cleaned & cooked chitlins, collard greens & King's secret BBQ sauce.
The Perfect Bite
- Savory, sweet and seasonal hors d'oeuvres that are made by hand from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Delivered frozen and uncooked in a disposable baking tray. We tasted the caramelized onion and feta at the Fancy Food Show and were very impressed. You can pass yourself off as a five star chef!
- Homemade chicken pot pies. Free range chicken, organic vegetables, buttery crust - delicious.
- These famous ribs from Alabama are still cooked over an open hickory-fired pit since 1958.
Phillips Crab Cakes
- These are handmade of almost all crab and a good amount of lump crab - they also sell crab meat -the recipe perfected by Shirley Phillips almost 50 years ago in the family-owned crab stand in Ocean City, Maryland.
- Since 1944, Real Maryland crab cakes from Baltimore's famous crab restaurant. Steamed crabs, crab feasts. Only Atlantic crab is used.
Russ & Daughters
- High quality smoked fish, caviar, smoked sable, herring. The quintessential old-world food shop.
Chesapeake Bay Gourmet
- From their "perfect" crab cake to numerous completely prepared meals delivered direct to you.
I Love Crab
- Crab freshly prepared from the Harbour House in Maryland. Steamed seasoned fat blue crabs. Soft Shell & crab cakes and combination dinners can also be prepared & delivered.
Ike's Famous Crabcakes
- Fresh frozen crab cakes, lobster cakes, Cajun tuna bites & swordfish bitesups, lobsters.
Joe's Stone Crab
- Having flashbacks of a plate full of Joe's stone crabs? They now ship them direct to you.
Maine Lobster Direct
- A family owned business located on Union Wharf in the heart of Portland, Maine's working waterfront. They actually catch their lobsters& ship to you. Cooked dinners or Live Lobsters.
- They source live lobster from the cold waters of Nova Scotia to the beautiful seas of Rhode Island guaranteeing ample supply year round. Lobsters, clambakes, lobster bisque/clam chowder.
- Ocean fresh lobster distributor, meals, chowders.
The Lobster Place
- Located in the Chelsea Market NYC, they offer fresh main seafood to NYC area.
Looks Gourmet Food
- From Maine, delicious canned lobster meat & chowders. We sampled the lobster chowder at the Fancy Food Show - and could not believe this came from a can. Fresh, homemade Maine flavors - excellent.
I Love Salmon
- Buy direct from the Kasilof Fish Company's smokehouse freshly made smoked salmon & other seafood.
Sunburst Trout Company
- North Carolina Farm-raised rainbow trout fillets/burgers/caviar/dip - smoked & fresh from their family trout farm.
- Fine food store - fresh seafood, meats - many prepared entrees.
- Philadelphia specialties to your door; cheese steaks, Taylor pork rolls, soft pretzels.
- Organic game, poultry, pates, sauages, wild boar bacon.
Sausages By Amy
- Wonderful all natural bursting with flavor sausages (including a large variety of chicken sausages) & fresh, homemade quality pot stickers.
- Prime aged meats, oven ready roasts, fully cooked meals, seafoods, pastas, breads
Greenberg Smoked Turkey
- 70 years ago, Sam Greenberg's grandpa taught his dad how to smoke a turkey. Today, Sam is smoking turkeys the same exact way! Using an old-fashion smokehouse, a dry rub of fresh spices and hickory wood. He will ship them fully coked and read to eat!
Site of the Month